Being Acculturated to Hate Russia & Why we Should Question Everything our Government & MSM tell us About Ukraine Crisis Tonight, investigative journalist and geopolitical scholar Mike Whitney joins Bringing Light Into Darkness as we examine contradictions in US government and Mainstream Media (MSM) misrepresentations in their framing of the unfolding US-NATO-Russia- Ukraine military crisis Show Outline: BLID addresses and/or explicates the following:
1. We show how we are taught and acculturated to hate Russia through one sided xenophobic and at times outright arrogant presentations by US government figures and our MSM uncritical acceptance of those allegations despite the dearth of supporting evidence of those government claims. We document a series of examples.
2. We show how despite US allegations that are proven to be false continue to be believed by a US public that is victimized again and and again by US foreign policy false claims that lead to extended unjust wars and conflicts
3. We discuss how on the one hand we sabotage and undermine Ukraine – Russia Peace talks and then lie to the US public saying all choices about how to move forward in the conflict are sovereign Ukrainian choices.
4. We discuss and suggest the overall geopolitical motivations driving US foreign policy behavior and potential Russian motivations including national security concerns that go nearly completely unreported by our mainstream press.
5. We detail press briefings by US government regarding claims by Turkey & the US back in late 2015 and early 2016 surrounding the shootdown of a Russian fighter plane near the Turkish border to give an example of the contempt US government figures have for those that honestly assert a desire for evidentiary proof to support their words.
6. We discuss the content of recent articles published by our guest concerning the overall crisis in Ukraine and the logic used to support his assertion that this is a selfish US driven war against Russia and that our concern for Ukraine is therefore a fiction. We invite you tune in tonight to Bringing Light Into Darkness, critically study the show content and presentation and let us know what you think of its representation.
If you are not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing. Malcolm X Siempre fieles, Pgatos 10/31/22 firstname.lastname@example.org