For 25 years KOOP 91.7 FM has been training community volunteers in the art of broadcasting so they can share their passions as regards music and public affairs with their neighbors near and far. We are only able to do this with financial support from our listeners. Texas Education Broadcasting Cooperative, dba KOOP Radio is a tax-exempt 501 C3 organization, EIN#74-2392805
Become a Member:
More than 92% of KOOP’s budget comes from the generous support of our community. You may choose a one-time donation or a sustaining donation with monthly recurring payments. As a sustaining donor, you give a monthly amount of your choice (minimum $10) each month until you tell us to stop.
Help KOOP keep community radio alive in Austin!Donate Securely Online
Other Ways to Give:
- Vehicle Donation Program
- Donate your old car or boat to KOOP. Just follow this link and Charitable Auto will take care of it for you.
- Employer Gift Matching.
- Just check and see if Texas Educational Broadcasting Co-operative, Inc. is listed among your employers eligible matching companies. If not, get in touch with us and we’ll work with your company to set it up.
- Shop at Amazon.com and have a portion of your purchase go to KOOP through AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of qualified purchases to KOOP. Visit smile.amazon.com and select your charity. We are listed as “Texas Educational Broadcasting Co-Operative Inc.”
- Randall’s Good Neighbor Program:
- The next time you’re at Randalls, pick up a Remarkable Card application at the courtesy booth to fill out and link your card to KOOP’s account. Randalls will pay KOOP a percentage of the account total, so be sure to use your card every time you shop. Our organization’s Good Neighbor Program account number to fill in on your Remarkable card application: 8627.
- Will or Estate Plan
KOOP is always happy to receive donations by mail at PO Box 4089, Austin, Texas 78765-4089
Many thanks for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.