At KOOP Radio we love our business members! You keep us on the air connecting the community through our quality independent music, news, and educational programming, and we get to help you connect with our audience locally and worldwide. We aren’t a far-flung corporate office, we’re your friends and neighbors here in Austin!
We have changed the way our Business Member program works, making it easier for you to become a member and giving your business more exposure on the air and via our website. Here’s what has changed –
- You can now choose your membership, the traditional 6 months, or opt-in for the year
- On-air mentions of your business in the month after you join plus on-air thank you during our membership drives
- Inclusion in the KOOP Business Member Directory on our website
- Social Media mentions through the length of your membership
- KOOP Membership Drive Swag pack (two if you choose the year-long option)
- Vote in KOOP’s Internal Elections
Becoming a Business Member is easy! Just fill out and sign our Business Member form (you don’t have to print it out you can fill it out right on your computer), then send it back to email@example.com. After we receive your form, someone will reach out to you for your preferred payment method.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a message at 512-472-1369 and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Listeners, be sure to patronize the businesses listed below and, when you do, please thank them for showing their support for community radio.
Fall 2020 Business Members
Spring 2020 Business Members
Dr. Maureen Adair MD, Psychiatrist