Bringing Light and Lifting the Fog of Propaganda with Mike Whitney
Tonight, our guest Mike Whitney joins Bringing Light Into Darkness to discuss a host of connected themes regarding unfolding conditions in the US led Ukraine-Russia NATO conflict. Whitney is a renowned geopolitical and social analyst based in Washington State. He initiated his career as an independent citizen-journalist in 2002 with a commitment to honest journalism, social justice, and world peace.
Show Outline, what we explicate: Who sabotaged the Peace Process? And….
1. Is there an intentional misinterpretation and misrepresentation of Russia/Putin position on nuclear weapon use as claimed by Russia’s ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov?
2. To get to a more honest understanding of the Russia position we examine the words of an important 9/28/22 article written by Ambassador Antonov.
3. Our main focus is around the geopolitical reality that goes unmentioned in the US mainstream media, namely the US has been precipitously losing its economic ‘unipolar’ economic world dominance over the last few years, and as a result arguably, its foreign policy is increasingly taking on more desperate means to economically attack its major economic competitors, Russia and China and other perceived adversaries to that economic dominance.
4. The attack and sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines last week should be seen in this context and we examine the deleterious impact on the EU nations as well as Russia of this infrastructure terrorism as we discuss those likely responsible.
5. Searching for a motive: In a world where Germany and Russia are friends and trading partners is there a need for US military bases?, Would there be a need for expensive US made weapons and missile systems? , Would there be a need for NATO? Would transactions no longer have to happen in the dollar?
6. In addition to the Antalov article we review a Pepe Escobar article and its revelations that mentions attack attempt by Kiev saboteurs on 9/22/22 on Turkish Stream – pipeline from Turkey to Russia– and 9/21 naval drones in Crimea; weeks ago there were US helicopters overflying sabotaged pipeline locations; a UK “research” loitering in those same waters since mid September; and NATO tweeting about new unmanned systems at sea on the same day; Whitney questions the curious absence of words words from US intelligence agencies or White House following the explosions despite their close surveillance of the area.
Please join us tonight as our guest brings light to a number of important considrations our MSM is tially ignoring. You can request an audio copy of the show by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to more closely study the show content. Join the pursuit of social justice! Only an informed electorate can successfully pursue our democratic mandate!