You have done your part to protect yourselves, your family, friends, and the community from COVID-19 for more than a year. We’ve stayed home, avoided crowds, worn masks – and missed out on so many important life events. Let’s stick together and get vaccinated, so we can safely get together again.
- Encourage your family, friends, and co-workers to get vaccinated.
- COVID-19 vaccines have been extensively tested and proven safe and effective – and they’re available near you.
- COVID-19 vaccines work. They keep you from getting seriously ill from COVID-19 and can help keep you out of the hospital.
- Austin Public Health, doctor’s offices, pharmacies, hospitals, and clinics offer COVID vaccinations – and they’re free. You don’t need an I.D.
- You may have side effects but that’s normal and they go away in a few days.
For information on where to get your free vaccine visit http://austintexas.gov/covid19 or https://www.vaccines.gov/. Or you can call 3-1-1 or 512-974-2000 for more information. No ID is required and, in most cases, no appointment is needed.